Check out her awesome blog Darkling Dreams please!! :)
How can I miss this chance to talk about myself? Even describing things about me with actual words. You are too kind....
- Link back to the person who tagged you [sure did!].
- Tag 5 blogs with less than 200 followers [sure will!].
- Get them to tag more bloggers and keep this thing going [sir yes sir!].
- Concealer, please! Funny this stupid thing was the first one to come to my mind. Unless I am sick/ spend all day at home I MUST wear a concealer, or else people would ask me if I'm ill/ haven't slept enough/ haven't ate enough/ someone punched me in the eye.
- YouTube. I specified this out of "internet" because among all the other websites I daily use, all my hopes and imaginations depend on this website so much.
- Tissues. My nose runs 365 days a year.
- Tea. Because one isn't really alive without it.
- Boris. Do I really need to explain?
- The Shadow Of The Wind by Carlos Ruiz Safon. Because it's my favorite book ever, mixing a crime and a gothic novel together, love and the dirty grey streets of Barcelona.
- One Flew Over The Cookoo's Nest by Ken Kesey. One of the best books about society and its behavior.
- A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess. Again the society's behavior thing that I like about this book, and if you happen to know Russian like me it is hilarious to read the Slavic slang the characters use. Also if you read Russian read this book in English [or any other second language that you might know] because otherwise you won't understand the sophisticated slang ;)
- 1984 by Geroge Orwell. If you don't understand politics like me, this book is great for you, because it is so vicious it gets literary nailed into you're head leaving you frightened and shocked. My experience with this book at the time was similar...
- Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson. Finally something not dystopian! A story of an amnesiac who wakes up every morning with the task to remember who she is and who are the people around her. Very thrilling!
- An apartment in Berlin, please.
- A German citizenship, thank you.
- Tons of money, I forgot.
- Winklepickers, by the way.
- A ticket to Wave Gotik Treffen?
5 places you wish to visit: [ let me at least feel a little bit at home in Berlin, will you?]
- Sweden. Somehow I really think I would like it there, the weather, the nature, the people, the language ;)
- Canada. Same here with weather and nature. I like wastelands.
- Tokyo! Because I was an anime freak once, and I'm still dying to visit Harajuku!
- Poland, for the sake of the hilarious language I one day promised myself to master, and to get closer to my long lose east European roots!
- St. Petersburg. One thing for sure, I hate Russia and everything it conveys, but only because of the white nights, the immortal cultural treasures and the opening bridges would I want to go to St. Petersburg. It would be interesting to see the Goth scene there, somehow I think it exists in that city, but maybe I'm mistaken.
- Self centered.
- Today is the tomorrow we thought about yesterday. I've been saying this since I was 13.
- You are alone. Nobody will help you, you must endure everything yourself.
- If some stupid bitch can do it, so can you.
- If someone is intentionally hurting you physically or verbally without any reason or being hurt by you first, destroy them without consideration [definitely something I would say to my kid one day].
- If you really wish for something to happen, it will happen. The "big cat" will help you get your biggest desires.
- Daughter Of The Jaded Era.
- Wheel Of Time.
- Writing And The Road To Publication.
- A Hand Full Of Fairy Dust.
- The Mutant Stomp Friends.
With that taking too long to be done, I shall continue resting after finally putting all those stolen posters on the walls of our new room.
Stay strong my lovely friends!