There is a lot to tell- even though is was only 1 week it felt like we were in K-Town an entire month.
Here are some highlights:
- We went to a bunch of museums
- and saw a Tolkien exhibition featuring stuff from The Hobbit and Lord Of The Rings films. It was amazing!
- We went to a gig at Ungdomshuset (a
youth housesquat) to see a riot girl gig and our minds were blown by Vexx. Check them out now!!
- We did not plan on drinking much during the trip, but were forced to drink Scandinavian style
- and witnessed Danish people claiming to be Jewish as a result.
- We were hosted by our dearest´s family at their summer house outside of Copenhagen, and it was very relaxing with a lot of amazing food. I was looking forward to get out of the city for a while.
- Coming back to Copenhagen, we also went to a beautiful forest/hill in the suburbs, which was one of my favorite parts of the trip.
This video is a decent representation of our adventures as well:
Don´t want to overload with pictures and words, as all of them cannot really express how great that time has been. Places shine in a different light when you have a very special person to explore them with, and Boris and I are lucky for having our dearest.
Also, the three of us jammed one night, and it turned out quite well. This is also my first ever bass recording! We should master it and release it as an underground EP or something. Listen here.
Reality awaits, and hopefully if I get the time off we will go to Prague at the end of the month. I cannot wait!