16 September 2012

Dark 80's Photoshoot!

I got some more pictures from the photoshoot I did with the beautiful Palina of Pneuma Sonata!
I still haven't got the Tilo Wolf outfit we did because the pictures are really heavy, but here's the other two looks we did!




You can also support this at my deviantart.

The other friday we had an awsome EBM party dedicated to Apoptygma Berzerk & VNV Nation due to their visit to Israel pretty soon. I have to admit that Boris and I detest these bands so much [fucking boring!] though we understand why people like them... but I was very surprised that the party was a whole lot of fun with friend I didn't see for a while and with some good music aside from AB and VNV. Thank God.

Also the upcoming 2 days we have the Jewish New Year in Israel, another holiday that takes no live interesting place in my heart hence jewish holidays mean absolutely nothing to me, not to mention my belief is totally different in everything surrounding me. The holiday follows by massive family meetings [I hate my family] and lots of food that's just dying to make me fat. I'll have to look at tons of thinspiration @ Tumblr [or at myself] to survive this.
Just kidding ;)

I remember I had plans for making several posts about And Also the Trees, the latest party we've been to, outfits of the day and a couple of others but I always end up submitting loads of pictures of myself and write less text.
This needs to be changed!
I'll try my best, and now I shall go and rest after waking up too early for work.




8 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in the pictures! The setting is also very cool... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We were shooting at an abandoned factory, which in my opinion always works best!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful as always, my dear! I'm really curious how the Tilo Wolf outfit looks like.

    We're celebrating the new year with barbecue, pies and some weird pastries. Well, everyone else is. I just grabbed some food and escaped to my room. Thankfully, it's just mom & her boyfriend's friends, and not the entire family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to help my mom cook today, she said she was making fish pie [WTF???]. We have no family meeting but all mom's friends are coming... I hope I won't explode from food!

      Delete
  3. AAAH! You're so pretty! <3

    When you mentioned thinspiration I was like "Oh NO!" because that stuff really sucks :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Haha, I have never ever ever ever had any problems considering weight or food. I am actually very critical to the subject and to the people who attract to that. It was only me being cynic as usual :)

      Delete
  4. wow you look amazing i would love to wear those outfits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaank you!!! I hope the spiked top would be on sale at Pneuma Sonata's etsy shop!

      Delete