10 November 2013

7 years anniversary + upcoming The Wings Of Desire Gig!

Haven't had time for blogging at all! Studying makes time disappear.

Today [November 10th] Boris and I have celebrated 7 years together. It was such a romantic and cold day. We went to stuff ourselves with sushi and then went back home, and Boris cut my hair tips XD
I thank each day that Boris is by my side. Without him I wouldn't want to live or have the strength to fight for my wishes to come true. Boris was my first wish to come true after all. And not all the relationship names such as "boyfriend" or "husband" could ever describe the deep connection I have to him.

We've also rehearsed for Boris' first gig in Berlin next Friday. He plays with playback on his laptop and I will click play and pause between the songs for him :)

I am so excited about the first ever gig!!! After such hard work at home I am sure he will be a blast on stage. I love the music and how it's fun and dark at the same time.
Here's a flier I've made for the show, going to print it tomorrow:


This will be the first of 3 gigs this month! It's crazy how things have speeded up ever since he's finished his new songs. 
If some of you guys haven't checked The Wings Of Desire yet, please do! :)

Have a great week! I'll try to post more often!

N. Finsternis

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations of the anniversary and also the gig! :) That flyer you made is intriguing, I wish I could come and see you guys performing. But alas, there is no possibility to be in Berlin. -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Don't worry, I'm sure we'll come to Finland one day :P

      Delete