9 December 2013

Recent Pinterest Inspirations

From lack of time for quality post, I'm sharing some pins with you today.
I wasn't to fond of Pinterest the first time I've discovered about it, but in comparison to Tumblr I've found the website to be a very good reminder on different things/ projects/ ideas I am interested in at the same time, something you cannot do with Tumblr, or rather it is not as organized and separated there.
So here are a few:

DIY projects ideas:


Don't know the origin of the design, but I would love to make this kind of shirt to wear with my punk vest and with a short skirt. Love the ideas of the fringes being longer than the skirt.


Absolutely have to try this one! I happen to have little silver crosses [with Jesus on them] that I can sew on. I don't wear collar shirts though, guess I fancy the idea a lot.


Again with the collar shirt tricks. This looks great and can also go well with a black shirt. Yet again, button up shirts are my least favorite thing to wear...


Makeup & Hair Inspiration:


I've been 90's curious for quite a while. Most of my inspiration was drawn from Gwen Stefani's makeup. I just love the silver dots with black eyeliner, something I have been doing a couple of times, but the dots over the eyebrows are just great! 



Having long blonde locks has been a crave for a few good months now. But as I always inflict haircuts upon myself in order to grow my hair again, I must bare the consequences of hair dying and be patient like I know I would...

And last but not least:


Brett Anderson. Because why not?

So far so good. As soon as I'd have more time on my hands I would make a cross collection post or maybe a lipstick collection post [been wanting to do that for a while].
Until then it's University for me and really really dark wintery days. Which reminds me about a new year resolution post that I should definitely do!

N. Finsternis

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to do the top DIY forever. it's the easiest thing in the world to do! but now it's winter....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, looks like it! I want to find a proper long top for it, maybe even a dress? An oversized tee shirt won't do in this case!

      Delete